Beauty Kubes Plastic Free Conditioner Sensitive Skin
A plastic free, solid conditioner, vegan, palm free and fragrance free. Formulated to be as gentle on the scalp as possible, while conditioning the hair. With a unique blend of skin and hair nourishing oils, plant extracts and herbs.
We are now wrapping all products with a new 100% plastic free, plant-based, home compostable film derived from the cellulose of wood pulp. Read here for more details.
Our plastic free, solid conditioner has been designed for use in conjunction with Beauty Kubes plastic free shampoos and provides the perfect zero waste alternative to shampoo bars.
- Coconut milk - to moisturise the hair and scalp.
- Mustard seed oil to help combat dry and itchy scalp. It is a fabulous oil for treating dry hair.
- Passionflower seed oil which contains the 17 amino acids found in plant protein, plus Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids. It is an oil that can be helpful in treating dry, itchy scalps.
- Chickweed herb to combat dry and itchy skin.
- Butterfly pea flower
- Animal derived ingredients
- Palm oil / Palm oil derivatives
- Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- Plastic packaging
How to use: (Please also see video above)
Take 1 to 2 Kubes into the shower. crumble the Kubes one by one into the palm of your hand. Add a very small amount of water until a thick paste is formed. Rub hands together firmly until the paste turns pal blue and thickens. You can now smooth the paste over your wet hair, focusing on the ends. For best results, use with our new plastic free bamboo comb to comb the conditioner through the hair. As it is solid, it needs a bit of extra help to ensure all of the hair is coated.
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Stellaria media extract, Passiflora edulis seed oil, Brassica alba seed oil, Tocopherol, Clitoria ternatea flower extract, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Citric acid Fructose, Acacia senegal gum.
I find this conditioner a bit heavy for my fine hair, so wouldn't use it all the time, but it does leave my hair nicely tangle-free.